Buying or selling a home is probably the most significant financial transactions of your life.When you are buying or selling real estate, you need information about a host of factors including price, location, the state and trend of the market, schools, shopping and construction quality. You need this data and more, put together in an understandable way so you can make an intelligent and profitable decision.
As a purchaser, you need representation from a professional who understands what separates good construction from bad and whether it’s a new home or a renovated existing home so you’ll get the solid investment that you bargained for.
As a seller, you need a Realtor with a proven track record who will properly and aggressively market and prepare your home for sale to ensure the maximum return.
Daniel Brown — a Realtor whose uncommon skills yield uncommonly great results for his clients
Few Realtors have the background and diversified experience Daniel possesses. He is a full-time Realtor who holds licensing in every aspect of the real estate industry. With his accomplishments in AutoCAD Design, Construction, Appraisal, and Real Estate sales, Daniel is sure to be a solid choice for assisting you with your next real estate transaction.
When you need to buy or sell real estate, make sure you have a representative who
- will review and understand the legal requirements, protecting your interests and giving you a crucial advantage;
- understands what separates good construction practices from bad
- understands the marketplace and knows how to analyze all the important data in a way that secures the best result whether you are buying or selling.
- I have a home to sell, but I’m not sure what to ask.
- I would like to review the VIP Buyer Program and take advantage of its buyer benefits.
- I am considering making a purchase and would like to explore Daniel's featured listings.
- I am moving to the Roanoke Valley area and would like to find out more about Roanoke's history and attractions.